Laszlo Szollas, MD
Accuracy and efficacy of intrathecal administration of morphine sulphate for treatment of intractable pain using the Prometra Programmable Pump
Richard Rauk, MD, Timothy Deer, MD, Steve Rosen, MD, Gurpreet Pedda, MD, John Barsa, MD, Elmaer Dunbar, MD, Gopala Dwarakanath, MD
Neuromodulation, Volume 13 Issue 2, Pages 102 – 108
Published Online: 20 Nov 2009
Employment & Education:
- 2009 – Present: Pain management physician in private practice in Tampa, Florida (Gulf-to-Bay Anaesthesia and Pain Management).
- 2009: Pain management physician in St.Mary Medical Center, Langhorne, PA
- 2004-2008: Pain management physician in private practice at Brandon Surgery Center and the Pain Institute of Tampa and Branda, Florida.
- 2005: Sub-speciality Certificate in Pain Medicine, Certificate # 37007
- 2004: Diplomat of the American Board of Anaesthesiology, Certificate # 37007
- 2003-2004: Fellowship in Pain Medicine, University of South Florida
- 2000-2003: Resident in Anaesthesiology, University of South Florida
- Achieved scores between 90th -97th percentile at each of the yearly anaesthesia in-training exams.
- 1999: Internship in Internal Medicine, University of South Florida
- 1997: Resident Physician in Anaesthesiology, St. Jonas Hospital, Budapest, Hungary
- 1997: Cum laude graduate, Semmelweis University Medical School, Budapest, Hungery